Boy electrocuted in Jessore
Reported by: UNB Connect
Reported on: Jun 09, 2012 10:55 am
Reported in: National
Benapole (Jessore), June 9 (UNB) - A school student who was electrocuted at his house on Thursday at Gogra village in Sadar upazila died at Jessore Medical College Hospital on Friday.The victim was identified as Babul Hossain, 13, son of Makbul Hossain of the village and a class VII student of local Chandipur Secondary School.Police said Babul came in touch with a live electrical wire at his house on Thursday morning. Hearing his cry for help locals rescued and sent him to Jessore Medical College Hospital where he succumbed on Friday evening.
View Full Site