Housewife electrocuted in Jessore
Reported by: UNB Connect
Reported on: Jul 14, 2012 12:19 pm
Reported in: National
Jessore (Jessore), July 14 (UNB) – A housewife died from electrocution at Mati Kumro village in Jhikorgachha upazila of Jessore on Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Rebeka Begum, 19, wife of Ikramul Islam of the village.
Family sources said Rebeka came in contact with a live electrical wire while giving connection to her television set in the morning.
The body was sent to hospital morgue for autopsy.